|Vaser Liposuction per point |
Clients less than 80 kg
|Vaser Liposuction per point |
Clients more than 80 kg
Prices above are for minimum 2 points. Should only 1 point be selected the price is THB 100,000 for only 1 point.
What is Liposuction
One of the most popular procedures here in Bangkok is liposuction with VASER. Looking at the numbers it is also the safest and most effective way of removing fat from problem areas that will not disappear with training and diet. There are a few different ways of liposuction but we only use modern VASER liposuction. Depending on where and how many areas you want fix we can arrange this.
Common areas that we do liposuction on:
- Upper or lower abdoment
- Upper arms
- Neck or jowls
- Inner or outer thighs
Different types of liposuction!
1. Traditional Liposuction (not available with us) – We only offer the better VASER Liposuction
A traditional Lipo will make small incisions close to the area where you want to do liposuction and insert a cannula (a pipe that suck the fat out). The surgeon will push the pipe back and forth where we want to remove fat. We do not offer this alternative.
2. VASER Liposuction
With VASER the cannula will melt the fat with a sound wave that makes the fat softer and we can remove the fat easier and with less force. This makes for a superior technique and better recovery.
What Can I Do to Prepare Before Liposuction ?
You will get instructions from us and the surgeon before you get here on what to do. Some instructions can be specific for you and needs to be addressed for each person. At the face to face consultation you will get more instructions from the surgeon.
Like any surgery there is possibilities of complication and that mean that it is very important that you follow and take responsibility for following them to minimize the risks. There are of course a few thing you can do to make the surgery and recovery as good as possible.
- Eat well the weeks before the surgery to strengthen your immune system and help you recover better.
- If you can, make sure that you are in good shape and exercise regularly to be of good health and have good metabolism. This will help you not to add weight after the surgery if you can not work out much.
- You should avoid alcohol and tobacco for at least two weeks prior and after the surgery to recover better.
- Inform your surgeon if you take any medication, you can do that when you fill out the evaluation form when you get a quote.
What are the liposuction risks
Liposuction is considered to be one of the most safe plastic surgeries there is and the satisfaction among the clients is very high. But every surgery is a serious matter and risks needs to be considered during and after a surgery. Some of the problems that can happen can be:
- A bad reaction to anesthesia. Most regular people have no problem at all so it is considered to be the most safe thing of a surgery.
- Bleeding during surgery. It is very important to inform the surgeon about any vitamins or other supplements that you take so the surgeon can advice you what to do before the surgery to prevent this situation.
- Deep vein thrombosis & Blood clots. If you are up and about soon after the surgery the risk minimizes and helps recovery.
- Delayed healing. Having good health and not using tobacco is good for your healing and recovery so make sure to stop smoking and drinking alcohol at least 2 weeks before and after the surgery.
- Breathing difficulty after surgery. Deep breath will keep your lungs clear and healthy. But this might be uncomfortable so it is important to not do shallow breathing.
- Infections. You will get antibiotic before and after the surgery but don’t forget to take care of yourself and stay clean to minimize the risks.
Any of these complications is rare but it is important to follow the pre and post-op instructions to minimize the risks.
Will liposuction scar?
The small incisions for a liposuction will be done in places that it will not be too visible and they will also fade over time.
What happens after Liposuction?
The day after the surgery you should be up and about. This is to help with the healing. After a few days you should be well enough to be able to get to work if you have a job that is not strenuous, so a little depending on the type of work you have.
You should keep away from heavy strenuous work and exercise like heavy lifting for around 3 to 4 weeks.
The surgeon recommend you to stay in Bangkok at least for 10 nights so you can have the surgery and then attend the post-op examination with the surgeon a week after the surgery. At the post-op checkup the surgeon will guide you to the post-op routines that you need to recover.